June 16, 2011

SUMMER SPECIAL

Summer Special
 {going on now until August 1st.}

A one hour photo session for $75.00, you will receive a high resolution
 cd with 15 of your favorite photos and a free 8x10 of your choice from the session. 
You can print your photos with me for 10% off your entire order. 
 Call me at 801.243.1176 or email me at jillt2@mac.com for your session today!


Coming to UTAH, July 1st though July 15th
I will offer the same SUMMER SPECIAL in Utah as well.

All sessions must be paid for upfront and allow 2 weeks processing time.


LIKE my Jill Thompson Photography page on facebook and I will give you 10% off your photo  printing order.  If you book the summer special and LIKE my page you will get 20% off of your photo printing order.  Check me out on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment